WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
COVID-19 Updates – Temporary Closure of the Bedré Fine Chocolate Retail Store through April 15.
The health and safety of our patrons and employees continues to be of paramount importance. Therefore, we have extended the temporary closure of our brick-and-mortar retail store through April 15.
We continue to take online orders at this time.
We will post updates to our website based upon the best available information and through social media as they occur.
Thank you very much for your loyalty and your understanding as we navigate this difficult time.
Updated: March 26, 2020, 9:53 a.m. (CST)
Updated: March 26, 2020, 5:45 p.m. (CST)
Have there been any confirmed cases of COVID-19 at Bedré Fine Chocolate?
- There have been no confirmed cases for COVID-19 at the Bedré Fine Chocolate.
When will you reopen?
- The Retail Store at Bedré Fine Chocolate will extend its temporary closure through April 15, 2020. We remain committed to the safety and health of our employees, patrons and community. While our retail store is closed, we continue to take online orders at this time. We will post updates to our website based upon the best available information and through our social media as they occur.
What precautions has the Bedré Fine Chocolate been taking against the spread of the new coronavirus?
- The health and safety of our patrons and employees is our main priority and our goal is to always maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment at Bedré Fine Chocolate. We have increased our efforts around cleaning and disinfecting particularly in more heavily trafficked areas of our property.
- Additionally, our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the coronavirus. Our staff is trained to strictly follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) standards and guidance with regard to communicable diseases.
- This includes policies for proper cleaning and disinfection practices of all areas of the property.
- All hard surfaces were cleaned with an industrial detergent, then disinfected using products which are on the EPA’s list of antimicrobial products for use against the coronavirus.
- As with many companies, we have been monitoring the situation and receiving daily reports from the CDC about the progression of cases across the country as well as guidance on preventative measures.
- While the retail store is closed, we will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect.
Are you paying your employees while you’re closed?
- During this temporary closure, our team members will continue to be paid and receive benefits.