Sweet meets seasonal and savory with these exceptional holiday-inspired homemade cookies. They are sure to make the perfect addition to any gathering and are an easy warm way to say you care this holiday season.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, soft
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs, room temperature (farm fresh is best)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour (unsifted)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 cups of Bedre White Fudge Wafers
- 1 cup of chopped cranberries
- 1 cup of chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup of chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 degree (175c)
- Combine 3 cups of flour, baking soda and salt in bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter with both sugars, then add eggs (one at a time) vanilla and mix well. Next, add a little at a time, the flour, baking soda and salt mixture from separate bowl into the creamed butters, sugars, egg and vanilla mixture. Stir in the Bedre Chocolate wafers and mix well.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to measure out cookie-dough and drop on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes and place on wire cookie rack to cool.
Hint: Do not overcook, this recipe is closer to a 10 minute bake, but depends upon the oven.
Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes