Chocolate Melting Wafers and pecans make the perfect combo for the ultimate cookie recipe.
- ½ cup Bedré Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Add both sugars and mix. Add softened butter and egg plus vanilla. Stir until combined but do not over-mix. Add melted chocolate and pecans and mix until fully incorporated.
- Drop rounded spoonful’s onto the parchment paper-lined cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 13 minutes at 325 degrees. Once cookies have cooled, for extra garnish you may dip them in melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed pecans. Place into the refrigerator to cool the chocolate.
Caramel Pecan Sensations$5.99