Our famous Peanut Butter Melts make these cookies incredibly craveable for superior snacking.
- 10-15 Bedré Peanut Butter Melts, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Pecan Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 eggs
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter, peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar, pecan whiskey and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the eggs and the flour to the mixture and beat to combine.
- Add the Bedré Peanut Butter Melts and stir. Drop well-rounded spoonfuls of dough onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place cookies on a wire rack to cool.
For a soft, chewy cookie bake a little less and for a crispy cookie, bake a little more. Each oven is slightly different so once you have determined the perfect baking time make a note of it on your recipe.